A Stagno
Friday, April 18, 2008
Yep. Still not working...
(He's saying "Oh no!" in this photo. I think that's important to note as it makes the picture cuter.)
1 comment:
Dani
said...
He's such a ham and so adorable! Give him a big hug and kiss for me!!
4/20/08, 11:32 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Amanda
View my complete profile
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
Followers
Blogs I Like to Read
Captain's Blog
Daily Blog, Daily Blog
Erin's Edibles
Erin's Editions
JASON BOYETT: author of the Pocket Guides
Jermz's Corner
Jesus Needs New PR by Matthew Paul Turner
Jesus or Squirrel?
Meet the Millwoods
Mike Erre
Stuff Christians Like
WICKchad
Zanti
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(55)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(85)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(7)
I'm kinda pissed right now. On my first paper, I ...
Yep. Still not working...(He's saying "Oh no!" in...
Top 10 Reasons I Procrastinate:#1....................
"...and our daughters will be like pillars carved ...
In-laws are in town. I want to shoot myself.
I just took my first quiz for my online class; I g...
Our Baby Girl
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
2007
(54)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(1)
1 comment:
He's such a ham and so adorable! Give him a big hug and kiss for me!!
Post a Comment