Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm Kind of a Jerkface

A couple times today I snapped at Jason, unnecessarily. This morning I was frustrated because I was trying to get the kids ready to go to the "docker" to get "shops" (that's Solomon-ese for "doctor" & "shots") & Jason wasn't helping me at all. Nevermind that he felt like poo -- "I don't care if you're DYING, help me!!" I didn't really say that, but that's how I was acting.

Then he came home from a long day at work & only enough time to eat dinner before having to leave again for band practice for church. Plus, he was still feeling like poo. I again barked at him about things.

I too often talk disrespectfully to my husband, & that is the complete opposite of how God has instructed me to treat him. I am not as loving toward him as I should be. I'm thankful I serve a forgiving God & am married to a forgiving man.

No comments: