Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Good Day/Bad Day

Today Solomon & I played with pens, markers & Play-doh.... he didn't even try to eat any of it! I'd say that makes today a good day. He only wanted to make the letter "P" with the Play-doh though. Not sure what that was about. We also learned about & experimented with mixing colors to create new ones but he wasn't quite as interested in that.



On the other hand, today was a bad day for my sweet baby girl as she is sick. That makes me so sad :( She's so pitiful with her runny nose, watery eyes & hoarse cough. We all have a doctor's appointment tomorrow; it's supposed to be a well visit for Charlotte but I think they'll change it to sick & make me bring her back next week.

3 comments:

Maria said...

I refuse to do educational activities at home--that makes you like 7000x better in the MOthering catagory than me.

Amanda said...

I don't do stuff like this a lot, but he is really into letters, numbers & such. I should be doing it waaay more often than I do. He's been able to count to 10 for a while now (I have no idea if that's normal, but I was amazed!) He's gonna be a nerd like daddy I think.

Chad said...

I <3 the Tenda!