Thursday, December 04, 2008

I Have a Confession

I'm so embarrassed that I'm about to admit this to the Internet world: I am totally head-over-heels infatuated with Zachary Levi. I'm suddenly a 13 year old girl! It's like my JTT days all over again (minus the poster collaged walls). Okay, okay.... I'm exaggerating.... A LITTLE. I don't think about him 24/7 or anything like that. I had always thought he was attractive, but then I learned he was a Christian & he won my heart. AHHH! I'm a fan-girl!! I'm so embarrassed that I'm in love with a celebrity!

2 comments:

unclechopchop said...

he's a christian? I thought he was a jew, but that makes him much more awesome now. I am glad I share a common name with this man...well at least in the Hollywood sense.

Amanda said...

I don't think he's really Jewish, but maybe he is. (He's tagged in Wikipedia as a Jewish American actor.) His real last name is Pugh.