Friday, February 13, 2009

I Need a Solid Night's Sleep

I think the reason I have so many crazy dreams is because I'm constantly woken up during my REM sleep. Well, maybe that's not why they're crazy; but maybe it feels like I have more dreams than usual because I'm more likely to remember them, being interrupted & all multiple times each night.

This morning Jason let me sleep in a little (I get 2 days a week) & he came to wake me up around 8:30 so he could get ready for work. I was in the middle of this insane dream that Jason, the kids & I were at the Brickmans' house (why? I have no idea.), but it looks nothing like their house. It was late at night & dark outside; there were a lot of pipes & water & some construction going on (makes sense.... Davey is a contractor). Jason was downstairs on his laptop, working because he had synchrotron time. This was funny to me because he really DOES have synchrotron time this weekend. The kids were there, but sort of fuzzy. Like they were just running around playing or something & no one was really paying them any mind.

Anyway, so I kept getting these kicking sensations in my belly & I was pretty sure I was pregnant. I knew Jason would be really upset so I had Christine sneak out to get me a pregnancy test so I could confirm before I dropped a bomb on my husband.

I woke up before I found out whether or not I was preggers, so I guess we'll never know!

1 comment:

unclechopchop said...

Unless it turns out to be a recurring dream.