Friday, July 11, 2008

I Guess I Can't Tease My Sister Anymore

It is well known that Danielle has the craziest dreams for which we all make fun of her. I still don't think my dream last night was as weird as her's usually are, but it was pretty strange.

It started when Jason asked me to go to his Jujitsu class with him (& no, I wasn't pregnant in the dream - though that would've made things even more interesting, I'm sure). We were at this gym-type building, out on a back patio bordering a cliff to these wild waterfalls. While we were jujitsu-ing, Pat Sajak was hosting a game of Wheel of Fortune right next to us & the wheel was made of some bouncy, rubber material & painted in primary colors. Mr. Sajak was wearing a navy blue suit but didn't have any shoes on & his feet were orangy tan with pearly pink nail polish on his toes.

Here, the details get a bit hazy, but somehow we ended up in this room on the Black Pearl with tables, chairs & a blackboard - like elementary school. Pat Sajak was teaching the class & he was being super nice (he's rumored to be somewhat of a jackass in real life, but since I've never met him I'm in no position to judge). Then Johnny Depp, in the form of Captain Jack Sparrow, barged in & disrupted the class as we were apparently under attack by another pirate ship.

Some more stuff happened after that, but I can't really remember. I would blame this on watching too much TV, but since Elmo, Nemo, & VeggieTales were absent from the dream, I'm guessing that is not the case.

2 comments:

Dani said...

I bet you wanted to keep going back to into that dream so you could see what happens next huh! I think you can learn a lot about a person from their subconsciousness...and what did J say about you dreaming about captain Jack Sparrow rescuing you?

Maria said...

Those third trimester dreams are always the craziest.

When I was pregnant with D I had a dream that Mennonites were trying to kill me (and then I blogged about it and now if you Google "Nathan Zook" that blog post comes up--several people have found my blog by doing just that {apperantly a lot of people are googling "Nathan Zook"})