Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dancing with Dementors

We saw Harry Potter last night & it was fantastic! Yes, it was a bit shorter than the previous films, especially considering it's one of the longer books, but the main parts of the story were pretty accurate. Eeh, what do I know, though? It's been a few years since I actually read that book, so it was practically new to me. Jason tries to get me to re-read them with him, or to listen to the audio books, but I tend to fall asleep when listening to him or Jim Dale read.

I'm also very excited about the 7th & final installment of the HP series due to hit the shelves in 2 days. I reserved my copy back in March or April. I'm a dork. But I bet you are too.


1 comment:

Dani said...

I actually wanted to comment on the one "Life, Babies, & walking on eggshells" but it wouldn't let me for some reason. To which my comment would have been Woohoo!! Now for this blog since I'm here...I am almost finished with the book, I'm taking a little break from Jim. I agree that Jim Dale puts people to sleep...but I did listen to a lot of it while I was cleaning! I want to relax this evening and actually read the rest of it. Oh on the movie, I thought it was good too, but Will had just re-read the book and he just kept complaining. I think that's a bad idea!!!