Thursday, July 26, 2007

My boss was incorrect. It wasn't good news. It was, in fact, the freakin' sweetest news I've heard all week!! My quarterly bonus is dependent on several different factors, one being "Terminations due to non-payment," or, dealers given the boot because they don't pay their bills. If you have 5 or more terms for this reason, it's an automatic 0% in that area (there are only, like, 4 parts, thus this would be a large chunk of my bonus.) I was unfortunate enough to have 6 total for Q2 - boo! Well, it turns out, 2 of the accounts won't be held against me because after the outstanding balances were resolved, the stores came back on our program - yay!!! So that brings me to a grand total of 4. I think this will give me a 100% for this quarter. Two more in a row, & it's "Amanda Stagno - SENIOR Regional Account Manager." Oh, & a raise too :)

1 comment:

Dani said...

Yay! I'm proud of you, I'm proud of you, I'm proud, I'm proud, so proud of you!" (It's a song that we used to sing to the kids, I think mom Jones made it up?) Good Job!! That's my sister! =)