Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Back To Work In Beautiful, Sunny Southern California

We just got back from Maryland yesterday & I have returned to work today. Boo! I always feel the most homesick right when I come back from MD. It was a short trip of a little more than a week & it was for my brother's wedding specifically so that consumed most of my waking hours (bachelorette party, running last minute errands, dress alterations, etc.). I love going home because I get to see my family & friends. I hate going home because I have to stretch myself so thin in an effort to visit with them all. It's bad enough splitting our time with 2 sets of families (not to mention various friends) but my mom came up from TX as well. I was very excited & happy to see my mom as I don't get to see her often, but it did cause me to have a bit of a melt down at the wedding as I felt so guilty for not spending adequate time with everyone. I'm sure everyone else just thought I was crying tears of joy for my brother & his beautiful bride.

Well, I gotta get back to work. I have much catching up to do. (I had about 400 emails in my inbox when I came in this morning!)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Wouldn't you Love to sneak out here and just hang out with me for a week? I know that I'm the only one you really care about visiting anyway:)

Chad said...

wow