Monday, August 06, 2007

I Miss My Little Boy

My parents, & my sister & her family, took Solomon to Palm Springs yesterday & are keeping him for another day or two. I am totally fine with him spending a few days with them; in fact, I am a little jealous as I badly wish I could be with them all as well. I've only ever spent one night away from my kid, so this is a long time for me. I remember when Maria came out to visit me for 6 days last summer & she talked about how much she missed her two sons, Holden & Larry (Pearly was here with her). I thought she was being ridiculous, but now I completely understand how she felt.

Jason's so cute. Last night when we were going to bed he said, "I miss him." We had only been apart from him for about an hour at that point. Seeing how much Jason loves that little boy makes my love for Jason grow even more. I am so overwhelmed with love for my two guys.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

thanks for sharing your heart. i am encouraged by you and your family. thanks for letting me be a part of your lives.
love,nat