Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. - Paul, Philippians 4:19

Sunday morning when Jason & I were walking out the door to go to the airport, we opened the door to find an Albertson's bag sitting on our porch with two packs of diapers & a $100 VISA gift card. There was no card or note indicating who it was from. My guess is that it was a close friend. I mean, who else would be that generous?? I certainly don't go around giving acquaintances $100. Trevin said he thought it would be pretty cool if I never found out who it was, which I agreed with but it also drives me crazy to not know! I would like to thank the person for their gift, but I'm sure they know we appreciate it greatly. I'm going to do a little investigating to see if I can figure it out, but I'm not going to push too hard in case the person wanted to remain anonymous (maybe they were practicing this). Either way, I thank the LORD for providing for us through that person. Even during these financially tough times for us, He has continued to show His faithfulness to us (i.e. flexible spending accounts, economic stimulus, Sue, family, friends -- & countless other ways). My heart overflows with gratitude.

No comments: