Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I Love Animals -- They Taste Great!

Jason came home from a men's retreat Sunday afternoon & announced he wanted us to try vegetarianism for a month. Someone gave him the notion that cutting meat out of his diet would help with his fatigue. I told him hell no. I would be willing to cut back on my meat intake, but I refuse to cut it out entirely.

Only an hour or two had passed since this conversation when Jason then told me to use ground beef in place of spinach in the lasagna rolls as he was tired of spinach.

And Trevin says women are fickle!....

1 comment:

unclechopchop said...

I thought meat is protein and i thought protein would prevent fatigue. I mean I can understand a lot of meat would maybe wear you down; but entirely. Has Jason met Vegetarians? They look supa thin and tired all the time to me...but I don't know everything. Tell him to eat some insects! They will make move when they are crawling on his insides!